Away Game Locations
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Chapin High School Track
Order of Events
LONG JUMP GIRLS
HIGH JUMP GIRLS
TRIPLE JUMP BOYS
HIGH JUMP BOYS
TRIPLE JUMP GIRLS
SHOT PUT GIRLS
LONG JUMP BOYS
About the Coach: Sidney Rhodes
Coach Rhodes is a graduate of the University of South Carolina where he was a student athlete. He furthered his education at Winthrop University where he earned a Masters degree in Physical Education. Earlier this year, Coach Rhodes coached the C Team secondary for Chapin Football. Chapin is proud to have Coach Rhodes leading the Track & Field teams.
- Western Carolina track team 2010-2011
- Transferred to University of South Carolina and competed unattached in indoor track
- Walk-on for USC football team in 2011-2012
- Earned a football scholarship in fall of 2013
- Undergraduate degree in Exercise and Science with a concentration in Health and Human Performance.
- Sports Performance Director at Velocity Sports in Greenville SC
- National Association of Speed and Explosion Level II
- Sprint Coach at Wren HS in 2015
- Master of Arts in Physical Education from Winthrop. (Graduate Assistant in Strength and Conditioning Department)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association---Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist Certification.